Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:03:43 -0400
Candace,

If you are a PPA member you will get access to discounted rates via Marsh
who offer professional photographer specific coverage. Plus you would get
all of the other benefits of PPA membership including their indemnity
coverage which I wouldn't live without when shooting. I haven't needed to
claim but it does provide some peace of mind.

Dan