[OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestion

Subject: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestion
From: "Bob Benson" <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:56:32 -0500
Re:  the Kansas pictures -- Some are on the Kansas Turnpike in the Flint
Hills,  between Topeka and Wichita.    Some are south of US54,  about 100
miles west of Wichita.   The rest are mid-Kansas along US 50.

The thing is,  interstates - and US highways as well -- in this area tend to
be built on the "high" ground between watersheds.   So you don't really see
anything except the high plateau effect (read, "flat").

I'd say, though, the almost all of Southeastern Kansas (around Fort Scott to
Oklahoma) looks like this,  and quite a bit of northern (say, along US24 or
US36).

And Chuck, I'm sorry that your wife doesn't want to visit Nebraska . there's
really a lot off (way off) Interstate 80.

Bob