Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30? (I did!)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30? (I did!)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 07:10:13 +0100
Peter

That's great; I'm sure that you will enjoy using the E-30; I nearly bought one
several times, in place of my E-3.

I don't think that you mentioned those reports in your previous posts, but I
don't find that my K-5 has much of a problem, depending on what sort of low
light you mean, of course — I don't use mine in near-darkness, but I use it up
to ISO3200 with no problem.  I am so confident of its capabilities that I use
it on auto-ISO much of the time.

Which is something that I didn't normally use on my E-1 or E-3, when I had
them.  But I switched because my shoulders are giving me problems and the
lightness and compactness of the K-5 is a bit of a relief.

Chris