Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30? (I did!)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Upgrade to E-30? (I did!)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:37:39 -0400
And my experience is shooting on dark dance floors at wedding receptions
where it's sometimes so dark I'm not even sure the subject is in the
viewfinder.  No one is surprised by the momentary red beam and most
probably don't notice it at all.  Might even be that they don't notice
anything at all.  :-)

Dr. Flash (who doesn't shoot in bars)