Re: [OM] OT - Request Advice on Cell Phone Data

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Request Advice on Cell Phone Data
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:39:29 -0500
That is very interesting, Candace.  I just spoke to a Verizon service rep,
and she offered to remove the $10 Pack if I wished.  She said that would be
no problem.  Then, while I was typing this, I received a call from Verizon
asking how I would rate my contact with the service rep.  So they do seemed
concerned about satisfaction.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with them, and I appreciate your
help.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA