[OM] Kaputt filter, saved camera

Subject: [OM] Kaputt filter, saved camera
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:47:38 +0200
RIGHT! That's the point of it...

Hi all, I've been (and still am) quite busy these weeks, with some replies
on hold... but i'd like to share this first.

Sooner or later, it had to happen... my Fuji X100 was dropped today from
about 2 ft. high:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/6185272636/> [GF-1 + DG Macro-Elmarit
45/2.8]

Fortunately, the UV filter took the shock, so the camera works just fine and
I can't see even the slightest marr on the body! This *unexpected ruggedness
test* has been passed with flying colours. Definitely the best invested 7.49
EUR (JYC extra-slim MC UV) on my life...

(phew!)

So, what was the procedure to remove the broken filter from the X100's
adapter? ;-)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)