Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:34:23 -0400
You may recall me recently mentioning the book "Image Clarity:
High-Resolution Photography" by John B. Williams.  He talks at length of
"point-spreading" and point-spread functions and that the system
point-spread function is the sum of all the component point-spread
functions.  Film halation is just one of many component point-spread
functions.

Chuck Norcutt