Re: [OM] Upgrade to E-30?

Subject: Re: [OM] Upgrade to E-30?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:00:24 -0700
On 9/21/2011 11:01 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> ... All I am trying to do, beyond having satisfied clients, is get people to
> really test and learn their own cameras.
> Doing so allows you to know just where the outer limits of usability is and
> whether or not those limits are outside of
> the scope of the project at hand.

A laudable purpose.

If you were to slant the wording to make that clearer, you might help more
people. As it is, you get so wound up in
minutia related to the equipment at hand and not so occasional paeans of praise
for specific pieces of equipment that it
may be difficult for some to understand that overriding purpose.

Forest and Trees Moose