Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:42:51 -0700
Cc: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
We are close to the eldest (the expecting mother) after a long campaign
on her part to get the family moved to Portland with her! :) The younger
also actually enjoys being close and spending time with us, but has a
unique internship in Sonoma that she wants to pursue. I suspect that
when the year is up she may well move back to Portland. Our girls have
always seemed to enjoy spending time with us. The eldest (Rachel) phones
my wife pretty much everyday at lunch, and has for years. The younger
(Epiphany) is a bit more independent in some ways and we won't hear from
her for days at a time! :)

I know what you mean about some children needing to live further from
their parents though. A bonus for both Linda & I is that Portland is
further away form our familys of origin. (Not just parents, but siblings
as well!) One brother of mine has spent the majority of his adult life a
fair distance from the rest of the family and even though living fairly
close I have not spent a lot of time or visited all that frequently with
my mother or my siblings.  I did visit my father more frequently when he
was still alive.

We are certainly hoping to have the opportunity to do a little
'visiting' while Epiphany is in Sonoma!

Jim Couch