Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:09:52 +0100
I do dread the idea that one of our sons will move a loooong way away; one is
around 3 hours' drive away, in Somerset, the other in London, only around 90
minutes' travel away.  But the latter is going out with a Glaswegian Chinese
girl, a policewoman who is also a double-bass player, and she might draw him to
another part of the world.

But if he's happy . . .

Chris