Re: [OM] OT - Request Advice on Cell Phone Data and usage.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Request Advice on Cell Phone Data and usage.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:12:58 -0500
Thanks, Brian.  I have set up a Gmail account for the phone, so that it will
serve as a way to contact family members when I am away from home.  Without
a qwerty keyboard, it is a little slow, but I am learning how to do it.  I
chose not to route my normal email to the phone, because the "list" mail
would be a challenge on such a device.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA