Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Film vs digital debate of note
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:27:03 -0500
> Perception is in the brain.  Works for me.  :-)

Which means that technically it might be inferior, but practically it
is superior. The proof, as they say, is in the print.

Funny thing, the brain. I do find it quite fascinating that people who
pay me for photography aren't too concerned with technical
superiority. They want the smiles and eyes to look right. Everything
else becomes secondary.

Except for bokeh. Everybody keeps asking me "Don't you need a
full-frame camera to get good bokeh?"

;)

AG