Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:34:19 -0700

> I'm running XP.  My ebay display looks the same as ever.

    What internet browser are you using?  Perhaps the problem is with IE7.

    BTW:  I was browsing eBay.UK this morning and it did NOT have the
display problem.  Also, when looking at the domestic US eBay page this
morning it hung up momentarily and the display was normal,  Then it
downloaded the remaining portion and the display was screwed up.  So,
whatever the problem is it seems to be in the last bits of HTML code.

Chris