Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Display Format
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:37:07 +0100
It's interesting that you should note that, Chris.  I have followed this
thread, but not really had anything to contribute because I can't see what has
changed for you.  However, I did notice last week that a search (on eBay UK)
produced a matrix or table of thumbnails rather than the list that I am used to.

But I have not noticed it since; I used Safari for all searches, so IE cannot
be the problem, for me at least.

Chris