Re: [OM] IMG: Fully Restored 1948 Stinson 108-3

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fully Restored 1948 Stinson 108-3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:15:53 -0400
My Chrysler is a 1999 LHS.  I bought it when it was a year old and had
3,000 miles on it.  Very stiff suspension, handles very well and has
extremely comfortable seats.  It's a great over-the-road car and has an
absolutely enormous trunk.  Just what we need for long trips and going
back and forth to Florida.  But it's now got 106,00 miles on it.
There's nothing wrong with it that I know of but I wouldn't trust it in
that role any more.  If I could buy a brand new one I would.

Chuck Norcutt