Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: the world of work, mostly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 38: the world of work, mostly
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:40:05 -0400
I don't think you could have screwed up the color balance to produce
those (two of them) very yellow lamps.  The image has a blue cast as one
would expect given the overcast skies but one can turn the slightly
bluish white paint on the dinosaur truck pure white and the lights are
still very yellow.  You can also note that other things in the image
that should be red (like taillights) are red.

Chuck Norcutt