Re: [OM] Leica mFT 25mm f1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica mFT 25mm f1.4
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 08:22:47 -0400
Interesting.  I just had a quick look since I had not known or at least
noticed the GXR Mount.  I'll have to look more closely.  But I'm
intrigued by your statement "that the M9 didn't cope too well with
studio flash".  How is that?  What does it need to do to "cope" besides
triggering the flash and sync'ing the shutter?

Chuck Norcutt