Re: [OM] colour management

Subject: Re: [OM] colour management
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:50:04 +0100
That's probably the best book, but I found "The Digital Photographer's
Handbook", by Tom Ang, very useful for printing advice.  This was at a time
when I was having trouble with colour-matching with my Epson 1290.

And on the subject of printing . . .

I now have a Canon Pixma iP4850 (for A4 printing) which is very good and which
works very well with my Mac.  I'm considering buying the cheaper Canon A3
printer, the iX6550, but does any member of the List have a view on it?

Chris