Re: [OM] colour management

Subject: Re: [OM] colour management
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:50:57 -0300
Marc ..... thanks for that detailed input.

I feel that I am a few generations in arrears !

The more I read about smart phones and e-readers the more and more I like
the feel, appearance and handling of old fashioned hard and soft cover
books.

Is there anything in common with this and the feeling that handling and
using an M3 and an OM4T, for example, far exceeds that generated from using
and chimping an E3 ?

jh