Re: [OM] (OM) OT Computing stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Computing stuff
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:26:46 -0700
Possible quick fix:

Shut down and start in safe mode. Press F8 key (often needed repeatedly) to
trigger safe mode as soon as the system's initial start screen clears, and
before windows starts. Choose safe mode option with no internet connection.
Attempt to delete the offending files from there.

Shut down and allow the machine to restart normally when done.