Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2001: two more from Taipei streets

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2001: two more from Taipei streets
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:15:59 +0100
Thanks, John.

I hope that it's good as my wife needs the break: her father died around 4
weeks ago and she has worked pretty well non-stop since then on estate matters.
 It meant that we had to cancel our traipse around Spain and Portugal in
September.

I've agreed to apply for Probate, but that can wait until we return.

Chris