[OM] [OT] Speaking of work...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Speaking of work...
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 07:28:06 -0700 (PDT)
I got a call too...

Ladies and gentleman, you are looking at the newest Hamilton Sundstrand
employee (well, try to picture me...:)

I am switching from management back to engineering.  The team I interviewed
with couple of weeks ago is fantastic.  Listen to this, my new department
manager called me to deliver the news...which is uncommon, because usually HR
makes these types of calls.

I am getting a salary increase, unlike many in this economy that are happy to
work for half what they used to make, but this is not the best part:  The best
part my friends is (drum roll) I no longer have to figure out how to creatively
murder my fellow human beings in order to get paid (insert the best fireworks
you have ever seen here).

Time to celebrate.

Best

Boris