[OM] Canon FD to Olympus 4/3 Adapters

Subject: [OM] Canon FD to Olympus 4/3 Adapters
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:35:19 -0400 (EDT)
WH writes:
>I haven't looked but there may be adapters available containing some
optical
>elements which would allow the FD lenses to focus to infinity on 4/3.
There
>are such adapters for mounting FD lenses on Canon EF mount bodies.

Yes, as the regist. distance is 42 mm for FD and 44 for EF.  To avoid
the IQ degradation  there are mount surgeons on FM
that will modify them for you or

http://www.cameraserviceone.com/

Best I recall the mirror would have to be shaved (yes some  alt lens
FMers do this)  on 5D or 5DMKII
but are fine on APS-C.

Don't shave much of anything these days nor does I think does/would
Moose, Mike