[OM] IMG: The Empire Theatre

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Empire Theatre
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:37:11 +0100
I have added a new image to my LUG gallery.

I walked a little along the seafront at Great Yarmouth in Norfolk, England, and
was struck by the beauty of some of the old art deco buildings which are now
hidden behind the gaudy facades of the slot machine alleys and bingo halls.  In
this image I have tried to recapture some of the charm of one such building, an
old music hall, and recreate the feel of a photograph of that time - pity the
parking lines etc. give it away!  For those who are interested in such things,
the original image was made on a Panasonic Lumix GH2 using the 14 - 140mm lens,
and was post-processed using Capture One.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/The+Empire+Theatre.jpg.html

Thanks for looking!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS