Re: [OM] [IMG] Columbus Day

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Columbus Day
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:54:24 -0400
The transplants to New England are not all bad, especially
those from the mid-west. They make it tolerable here.
But what can you say if other people are just stupid?

NH on the short list, would love to see you in the neighborhood.
but...

I love Colorado, or since I'm from Missourah, I should say
Colaradah. Spent many vacations there. Sadly, all places
seem to be loosing their luster.

You need to spend some serious time in any place to know
if you can tolerate it. Every place has its ups and downs.
Lymes, EEE, West Nile, liberals, tea farters, ... I suggest
you try the state of enlightenment for a while. Great place,
... but just for a while.

Wayne