Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:14:25 -0500
Hi Chris,

I just checked, but couldn't find an image I was looking for.  We have quite
a bit of auto industry in our area, and I have seen a Sherpa at the local
airport delivering bulky shipments.  They also use early Lears, configured
as freighters, with no windows.  The prettiest is a Pilatus PC-12 that shows
up about once a month.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA