Re: [OM] Camera Handling and Lens Changes

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Handling and Lens Changes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:01:00 -0500
> I don't think this applies to you Ken, but with me - it's age!
> On the  plus side...  An aching back forces you to tote less gear.
> Don't laugh guys and girls... Your turn will come.

Various injuries have definitely caught up to me. I've definitely
altered the amount of gear I carry over the past three or so years.

So, one theory I've noodling is that I need a dedicated spot for each
camera WITH lens in the bag. Having a body-only slot may be part of my
problem.

Anybody else?

AG