Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:46:51 +0100
Thanks, I had not realised that it was that interesting, Chris.

Whenever I went there I was with a navigator student, flying Jet Provosts (Mk
5) and we would stay the night at the RAF Machrihanish Officers' Mess before
heading off the next day back down to base, RAF Finningley in South Yorkshire.

Chris

And Campbelltown was allegedly a dangerous place to be on every other Thursday
– dole day