Re: [OM] (was) colour management now PHP etc

Subject: Re: [OM] (was) colour management now PHP etc
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:19:58 -0700
I should have also added the caution ... if you put an email address on your
website, consider to have it be a new email address and only use it for your
website unless you want your personal email to be flooded with more spam.
You might want to create a new personal email address that only
family, friends, and banks use.

Jeff Keller