Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:09:52 -0600
Welcome back and yikes! Sorry about your medical/health care experience,
but glad you had everything checked out. I also agree with you on your
description of the MRI. I've also been there for Migraine diagnoses, and
Ken's reply to you is pretty much what I would have replied to you. No
fun. At least the oatmeal was tasty. :-)

Candace