Re: [OM] More eBay Troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] More eBay Troubles
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:53:26 -0700

> On my home computer, I get search results from Ebay(US) in one column,
> with a second on the right with details of a particular item (changes
> when an item is clicked). This format appeared on day this week (I
> think), and I've been unable to get rid of it. The righthand, detail
> column takes up a lot of screen real estate. On my work computer (both
> running Firefox) I don't see this at all.  So, go figure.

    They're up to something, to be certain, and they are not testing it
before relasing it into the wild.  I've been checking the results page every
day, and nothing has changed since those functions disappeared.  I've been
living without them on the Win98SE machine for a couple of years now, so I
guess I'll have to now get used to being without them altogether.

    I'm simply not inclined to waste the time and money chasing after the
operating system of the month/week/day/hour/minute/second/etc.  I'll simply
save my searches as favourites and hope that they don't muck up the bid,
offer, and other essential functions.

Chris