Re: [OM] Camera innovation, was Time to move on? Flood delay.

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera innovation, was Time to move on? Flood delay.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:56:46 -0500
Hi Andrew,

The best new lens purchase I ever made was my Zuiko Digital 35mm Macro 4/3
lens, straight from B&H for less than US$200.  Sure, it is plastic, and the
lens elements are small, but it is AF, and sharp as a tack, and came with
front and rear caps.  The front element is set back so far that no hood is
required, so it came to me ready to shoot.

Here is a recent sample of its work:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Staggerwing+73.jpg.html
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA