Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:01:43 -0500
That is a nice setup, Michael.  I have a barrel lens, similar to that one,
and another that once had a shutter in the center, but now just has the
shutter housing taped together.  The lenses are difficult to identify, so I
started with the Ross (London) lens, and was pleasantly surprised.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA