Re: [OM] The joys of Flash repairs.

Subject: Re: [OM] The joys of Flash repairs.
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:10:49 +0800 (WST)
Hi Andrew,

> This is a damning admission. You are not a real bloke.
> Your membership of the society will be cancelled immediately and you
won't be allowed into the shed.

:-(

Reading the manual doesnt work anyway !

The ILL mode display is what turns the AF illuminator on and off,
I had to change CLP mide display to on to get the AF illuminator to
work, and those works will tell anyone with the manual that I actually
did read it.

Complete waste of time, as the manual wouldn't have helped me anyway.

Sigh, and I'm still banned from the shed :-(

Cheers
Ian Manners
Linux has Open Source. Microsoft has Closed Minds.