Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:18:13 -0400
Ouch! <g>

I did get to Acadia briefly, dropping off a load of prints at a gallery there.
Have not made it for any length of time. Still entertaining the fantasy that i
can get up there sometime before the snow flies. Actually, they're talking
about some snow a couple of days from now, so I may just call it quits for the
year and limit myself with playing with the new laptop.

--Bob