Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:33:08 +1100
Good grief. Most of the menu appears to be lumps of rock or wood.
Must take years to learn to cook that.
There are health and safety issues here - it would be difficult to decide which
parts of the diorama are edible and which are not.
Teeth could suffer.
I'd prefer not to confuse horticulture and haut cuisine.
Snails, no problem.
Dirt, no thanks.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx