Re: [OM] The joys of Flash repairs.

Subject: Re: [OM] The joys of Flash repairs.
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:07:21 +1030
So you're stumped initally & at the end of the exercise you're still
stumped, but in addition, you're frustrated, as well as having wasted a
half-hour...

It's just like reading networking equipment manuals, except it's
multiple hours, & your hair is coming out in clumps because they are
wrong, or there is a bug...

davidt