Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:17:28 +1100
Really don't see the point of this.
People eating ridiculously hot food to establish the size of their testes.
The British do the same thing with Vindaloo (or worse, Phall).
I once worked near a Pizza joint - the security guards at the local shopping
centre proved thei machismo by eating pizzas liberally sprinkled with dried
chili flakes. Just ridiculous behaviour.
I like peppers, curry and so on. But turning it into a competition to
demonstrate your manhood or other qualities - dogged persistence in the face of
avoidable pain perhaps - that's rather daft.

Oh, and a 70oz filet ain't 'mignon'.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx