Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:08:26 +0100 (BST)
Ken,
        How close are you to Des Moines?
We stopped there once on a trip to see the Crazy Horse Memorial. It was a few
days after the Sturgis Rally. We were in a bar Full of bikers. Two staggered
out saying it's OK we are not riding our bikes. They managed.....with some
difficulty....to clamber into their pickup (with their cycles lashed securely
onto the flatbed) and hurtled off into the rain and darkness. The bar was still
bouncing when we left at 2am. to walk to our campsite! Happy days.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK