Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Quique Dacosta
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:28:02 +1030
Ah Andrew,  you found the exception list...

It's more of a savoury thing, and perhaps not for breakfast... :)

Maybe not chili, but I need cardamom & cinnamon in the stewed fruit!
I'm with Marc on the chili chocolate icecream. Had the chili chocolate
(Lindt I think), the kids loved it too. The chili Tim-Tams were
exquisite! Not too sure about the chili cordial though.

I've not done much French food, but I watch these people cooking on the
telly & often shout at them that htey need to add the chili NOW!!

davidt