Re: [OM] (OT) WordPress Photo Themes

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) WordPress Photo Themes
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:20:53 -0400
Bingo! I will be the only person operating the site. And if I don't get off my
butt soon, there won't be anyone operating it. <g>

Thanks for all the info. I wondered about those other choices. I suspect I'll
stick with WP if for no other reason than it's the going thing right now for
those of us who are not code writers and intend never to be. If I don't stick
with WP, it'll be because I've gone back to RapidWeaver figuring the devil I
know is better than the devil I don't.

--Bob