Re: [OM] Focus AFTER taking the photo!

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus AFTER taking the photo!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:29:09 +1100
Yes - the interactive gallery gives some idea. But it's early days. If the
technology takes hold, think where it'll be in ten years time! An SLR with a
big sensor, based on this principal, would be very interesting. This seems to
have an 11mp equivalent sensor to produce a small image so by the time we can
produce a cheapish 50mp sensor, an SLR should be possible. Or at least a high
resolution premium compact.
Everything depends on whether it reaches the tipping point.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx