Re: [OM] (OM) OT John Clarke & Brian Dawe explain the Euro debt crisis

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT John Clarke & Brian Dawe explain the Euro debt crisis
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:17:35 -0000
Thanks Brian for the original link, Andrew for the local colour. Clarke
reminds me of a particular London lawyer (who I suspect would not mind being
compared to him) which adds something to my enjoyment.

I discover that there's a run of four on the same topic here, all every bit
as insightful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzrpqkoF3rU&feature=list_related&playnext=1&l
ist=SPDB223DCE781D0606

Regrettably the others depend on an appreciation of Australian politics to
enjoy to the full.

Piers