Re: [OM] IMG: Favorite Game

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Favorite Game
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 00:31:06 +1300
Peter Klein :
> > Not a masterpiece, but all I had time for this week. Miss Tilly the
> > Border Terrier wanted attention and would not let me read my email. So I
> > figured I ought to get something out of the deal.

Having lived with a couple of those for several years, I tend to call them
"bored terrors" !!  I thought I had one in my Olympus Odyssey set, but but
seems not, so I don't know where I posted it.

They love a tug-of-war; we used to have a toy sold at pet-shops; a figure-
eight made of large diameter polypropylene rope. They would hold on at one
end so tightly, growling all the time, that we could swing them into the air !!

Brian Swale.