[OM] Moose Meanderings

Subject: [OM] Moose Meanderings
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 20:10:36 -0400 (EDT)
>Exactamundo . . .
>Chris

>>On 2 Nov 2011, at 15:23, Bob Whitmire wrote:
>>> That's a very long distance Moose capture. Where's the tele shot?
<g>

 OK, OK, by popular demand:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Moose-visit-Oct-2011/19697174_sTD2t3#1563748723_fbb9pxP-X2-LB

or the gallery:
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Moose-visit-Oct-2011/19697174_sTD2t3#1563748723_fbb9pxP
(ignore slightly  blown red channel on jacket and highlight in
hat--wasn't going to post it to THIS list)  Film with a good Zuiko shot
still needs PP)

Notice the tripod carried on a strap on shoulder via QR plate doohickey
with screw to a strap, quickly available waist lens carrying case, H2O
bottle, walking stick (also required to
fend off photogs trying to try his new WA zoom), AND managed to
maintain an overall very cool presence (at least in my world).

When oh when will I be that organized with gear, Mike