Re: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:23:39 -0400
Be scared. Be very scared. <g>

That said, it should be noted that by and large, psychic abilities do not
operate at a continuous 100 percent. No one is prescient all of the time.
Because of the nature of the universe, the laws of macro--and particularly
quantum--physics, such abilities fluctuate. I'm still trying to work out Bob's
Psychic Fluctuation Equations that will codify the ebb and flow of prescience
in the modern world. That pesky business at CERN recently threatens to
monkey-wrench the whole thing. Of course, if the CERN folks are onto something,
I'll alter my experiments in order to send my iPhone into the future for
election results and stock quotes.

--Bob