Re: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:42:38 -0700
On 11/4/2011 12:02 PM, John Lind wrote:
> I will make the dangerous assumption the question is serious and not in jest.

Neither.

In The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy series, the answer to the 'Question of
Life, The Universe and Everything' turns
out to be 42, much to the consternation of the beings who expended incalculable
wealth and many generations creating and
maintaining the monster computer that came up with the answer.

The logical next step is/was to try to find the Great question to which the
answer is 42. One obvious, possibly trivial,
answer is that the question is the one Jez posed.

Moose