Re: [OM] OT Jet fighters tripping around

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Jet fighters tripping around
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 15:19:34 +0000
Thanks, John and Chris

That's also a T-Bird, and you can see that it's heavy.  It has to get up above
400kts (I think) before it can rotate safely and zot up (technical term . . .)

But that's the classic Lightning planform.

And more modern aircraft, like F16 and Typhoon have their pretty features as
well, of course.

Chris