[OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas

Subject: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 06:47:24 -0600
Well, not exactly a Zuikofest but Bill Barber and Chuck and Peg Norcutt
had lunch together at Chuy's Mexican restaurant along I-35 in Selma,
Texas yesterday (just north of San Antonio).  The food and the company
were both excellent.  I took a quick snapshot of Bill with my trusty
Samsung WB650 but I've yet to download any photos from the Samsung on
this trip.  I'll post it later on.

We're visiting my brothers in Arlington and Plano, Texas this weekend
and will start the trek home on Monday.  Apart from stopping in North
Carolina to visit my daughter we'll not be doing much more sight seeing
on the way home.  We've been on the road for a month and are keen to be
home and a more normal existence.

ps:  Bill reports that there has been enough rain recently to partially
refill the cistern in his new house.  No immediate danger of running out
of water due to the Texas drought.

Chuck Norcutt