Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] A meeting in Selma, Texas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:11:34 -0500 (EST)
A very enjoyable time was had by all.  It is great to have an  opportunity
to put a face with a name.  Over the years, I've had the  opportunity to
connect with others on the list in, Houston/Sugar Land, Isle  Royale, London,
Seattle, Selma (TX, Rather than Alabama) and probably a place or  two that I
am forgetting.  Zuiko meeting are highly recommended.  Wish  there had been
a little more time to spend with Chuck and Peg.

He may want to tell you about the "Elvis Presley Memorial Combo" or  not.
That will probably have to wait until after he recuperates.

Bill Barber